Data analytics is one of the trending for those who seek to be empowered with the necessary skills to gain data driven business insights in their careers. It also helps organizations gain an upper hand against their competitors
Data analytics has become something very essential and fundamental in the present day. The perception that this was limited only to IT professionals or mathematicians has long ago been reformed and changed.
Here are a few options one can choose to specialize in the world of data analytics skills.
- Data Science- Data science aspirants can increase their knowledge base by starting with the basics of analytics which includes business statistics and then gradually cover the widely used tools in analytics. Professionals who wish to acquire deeper knowledge using analytics can take up this course.
- Big Data- Big Data is an unique specialization which has commendable scope. The course will give you the basics of big data and the widely used tools and technologies. This finds its application in many fields and is of great value.
- Data visualization- This course helps the data scientists looking to build expertise on data visualisation. This is helpful in broadcasting the analytics to a mass number of audience. This enables one to communicate and narrate the data effectively and powerfully using visualization tools.
- Machine Learning- Any current data scientist would be highly intrigued to learn the basics of machine learning and the prominent ML techniques such as support vector, neural networks etc. This is essential because it holds the key to the future of analytics.
- HR analytics- All HR professionals willing a need for speed in their careers can go about with this. The course comprises of analysing and performing complicated surveys using excel while the later applies analytics in the HR domain. Popular case studies in HR aspects like prediction, attrition and training effectiveness etc. are also covered under the course.
- Business analyst in Financial specialization- Mostly sought by financial professionals looking for a break through. This course deals with the basics of analytics comprising of business statistics. The students doing the course will also be educated with real life case studies of analytics in the financial sector.
- Business analyst in marketing Specialization- This course primarily focuses on popular analytics tools along with case studies in the field of marketing. This also emphasizes on the growth in the e-commerce sector. With the unique and segmentation nature it’s very hard to say that one skill is perfect for all job roles. Analytics is no longer confined to one domain but has expanded to various sectors.
Now it is time for us to opt for a specialization and bring about a new revolutionary change in the world of technology and data.